Combine the season of food with the season of giving. These outstanding gift ideas say thank you like nothing else does. Our foodie gift recommendations are a great way to show thanks at Thanksgiving. Each holiday gift idea is a unique treasure that your favorite chef will love.
1. An Olive Wood Curved Artisan Cutting Board is not just beautiful; it doubles as a serving board. Enable your foodie to dazzle guests with a kitchen to table accessory that makes food preparation a joy.
2. A Coconut Shell Bowl is an amazingly rich gift that costs under $20. The warm fiber inside is smooth and full of character while the warm pastel outer shell adds charm to any table. This is a 100% sustainable product.
3. A set of Organic Bamboo Tablespoons is perfect for anyone who cooks or bakes. Designed to please even a master chef, these 100% sustainable tablespoons are designed for easy leveling and contain no glue or lacquer. A perfect stocking suffer gift for under $10.
4. Gardening can be hard work. Say thank you with a set of Long-Handled Shagbark Hickory Garden Tools. These are heirloom quality and feature beautifully smooth handles that are easy on the hands. The smart-designed tools are handcrafted and made to make easy work of gardening chores. This is a treasured gift that will be cherished for a lifetime.
5. A Black Walnut Planting Dibble is also a treasured gift. This is a tool that allows gardeners to plant seeds, seedlings or bulbs with precision. It is beautifully crafted and made from 100% sustainable American Black Walnut.
Any of these gift ideas are sure to warm the recipients holiday season. The biggest problem with them is that once you see them you may want to keep them for yourself.