The Worm Factory 360 composter uses worms to break down organic waste. Its compact design makes it perfect for use in any household.
It is easy to recycle kitchen scraps and paper into nutrient‐rich fertilizer for your plants.
Managing the Worm Factory 360 takes less than 15 minutes a week. Add worms and your organic waste to the bottom tray. Once that tray is filled add another. The worms migrate upward leaving their compost behind. It works year‐round inside or outside.
The finished compost can be used on any plants.
- Compact and expandable up to 7 trays
US made high quality post consumer recycled plastic
- Choice of color: Black, green, terracotta
Create compost year‐round, indoors and out
- 10 year limited warranty
- Odor free operation
- Houses thousands of worms that consume pounds of waste per week
- “Quick Tips” instructions on lid
Improved base and lid design for better air circulation
- Comprehensive instruction booklet
- 4 chapter DVD guide for beginners
- Start‐up worm bedding
- Accessory kit includes: thermometer, hand rake, and scraper
- Built in leachate (liquid fertilizer) collector tray and spigot for easy draining
- Mineral rock dust
Full expansion: 18” x 18’ 24”